KNOW SOMEONE WHO NEEDS ROOFING OR HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES? lET US KNOW & YOU'LL GET
Specialized Contractors, LLC, is a start-up roofing contractor who services Middle Tennessee and surrounding areas. Our company is looking for Outside Sales Representatives experienced in residential and commercial roofing. Applicants must be local or willing to relocate.
Our Outside Sales Representatives are responsible for developing new customers, maintaining a current client base, and searching for potential prospects within Specialized Contractors’ service areas.
Please note: this is a commission only position with uncapped earning potential - there are also monthly, quarterly, and annual bonuses and incentives!
• Manage accounts and customer base.
• Consult and specify roofing system and/or repairs to meet customer needs.
• Generate leads for repair and service work through cold calling, referrals, and networking.
• Provide weekly reports to ensure activity aligns with monthly sales goals.
• Coordinate with operation team to provide necessary support for success of the project.
• Perform additional services associated with the position as required by the company.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty adequately. Each Sales Rep will be required to possess a valid driver’s license throughout the duration of employment with Specialized Contractors, LLC. Individual must maintain reliable and insured transportation to start, with the ability to transport ladders and other tools required as needed. Newly hired Sales Representatives will have the ability to earn their own company vehicle within the first 90 days of employment. Continuing education by participating in manufacturer seminars and conferences is not required, but preferred.
Specialized Contractors, LLC is seeking motivated and professional team members who are looking to make $100K+ annually. If that is not on your list of career goals, then this is not the position for you.
• Basic experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and estimating software.
• Outgoing and energetic personality.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• High degree of self-confidence.
• Intermediate knowledge in the roofing industry.
The physical demands described here must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
Individual must not be afraid of heights, must be able to climb ladders up to 24 feet high, must be able to carry and load material in excess of 50 pounds, and must be able to withstand a variety of weather conditions (i.e. excessive heat, freezing temperatures, high winds, etc.)
Education: Minimum High School Graduate / 2 or 4 year degree preferred
Experience: 3 year’s minimum in sales position and 1 year minimum roofing experience.
Language Skills: Must speak English fluently
If you have a resume available please email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Senior Sales Rep" in the subject line.
If you do not have a resume and would like to schedule a time to discuss your experience please contact us! Be sure to reference the job position and include your name and the best number to reach you. You can also call the office at 615.982.3933 and leave a message.